So why no running you may ask?
- Boredom – everyone needs a break from the run once in a while. And it’s a good thing to add in strength training and to work on different muscle groups.
- Adventure – Some, like me get restless with routine. If and when the run starts to lack joy I quickly move on to another type of workout. And just as quickly I’m then wanting to run again. But I tend to try and incorporate 3 or 4 different types of activity so I never get that restless feeling.
- Injury – With some running injuries running is out for a while, but other types of physical activity are allowed.
- Group Activity – It’s nice to get out of solo stuff and be with a group training or enjoying an activity, like repelling or climbing.
- Just Don’t Like It – Enough Said…
Indoor/Outdoor Rock Climbing