Esther’s Cheezeburger Tortilla Pizza
Cuisine: Esther approved, GF option if using GF tortillas
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Bake Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 -8″ pizzas
Author: Chef Linda
8 (8″) flour tortillas, forked to remove air pockets
Blush Sauce Ingredients
1 (14.5 oz) can organic diced tomatoes
1 Tablespoon ketchup
2 Tablespoons egg-free mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1-(13.7 oz) package gardein-the ultimate beefless ground, defrosted and divided into 1 cup portions for each pizza
1-1/2 cups Daiya mozzarella style shreds
1-1/2 cups Daiya cheddar style shreds
(4) 1/4″ red onion slices, divided
(4) 1/4 cups diced pickles, divided
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced, divided
2 cups chopped lettuce, divided
Preheat the oven to 425F. Spray 4 pizza pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
1. Lay the 8 tortillas on your workspace. Use a fork and pierce random areas onto each tortilla. This will prevent the tortillas from expanding during baking. Lay one tortilla on each pizza pan.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the Daiya mozzarella and cheddar style shreds. Spread 1/4 cup Daiya cheese mixture onto each tortilla. Place the other tortillas on top of each cheese covered tortilla. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven.
2. Add the sauce ingredients to a small bowl. Stir until combined. Spread 1/2 cup sauce onto each pizza leaving about 1/4″ of sauce from the tortilla edge. Spread 1/2 cup Daiya cheese onto the sauce.
3. Place the beefless ground, red onion and tomatoes on the cheese layer.
4. Bake the pizzas for 10-12 minutes at 425F.
5. Remove the pizzas from the oven. Place the pickles and lettuce on the pizzas. Slice and serve. Add additional salt and pepper to taste
For more amazing recipes check out Esther’s Kitchen on Facebook
To find out more about the adorable Esther herself, check out her Facebook Page or her Website. I think you will fall in love with her, her kitty and pup siblings & her Dad’s like I did! If you want to join a great cause you can always join Esther’s Army! You can also find out more about Happily Ever Esther and see what the cause is all about!