Sweet Marjoram’s Sweet n’ Soft Skin Butter
- 1 oz soy wax
- 2 oz jojoba
- 2 oz cocoa butter
- 2 oz coconut oil
- 26 drops Sweet Marjoram
- 16 drops Geranium
- 32 drops Sweet Orange
You’ll need four 2 oz glass jars for this blend. It makes 7 oz of body butter. Start by setting up the Stovetop Melting Method – Put a Pyrex measuring cup in a soup pot that’s ¼ full of gently simmering water. Then follow these directions in order:
- Melt the soy wax in the Pyrex.
- Add the jojoba and remelt. You can stir gently with a glass stirring rod or the handle of a stainless steel spoon.
- Add the cocoa butter and melt.
- Add the coconut oil and melt.
- When all of the ingredients are melted together, remove the blend from heat and add the essential oils, stirring gently.
- Pour the blend into the jars.
Adapted From Recipe Found At Aromahead