INGREDIENTS (makes 2 servings – one for me, one for hubby)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger 1/8
- 1 cup green beans (I substituted snap peas)
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrot
- 1 cup sliced fresh red bell pepper (I substituted orange bell pepper)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 4 Tbsp. organic vegetable broth
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat; add garlic and ginger.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add green beans, carrot, bell pepper, salt, and broth.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.