Hi everyone! I nominated myself through Pamela’s Blog – Starring Pamela! I love reading her blog, she does so many of these, which is a fabulous way to help people get to know you better. Her life will be getting pretty busy soon, she just applied to graduate school to get her MBA, she seems to be going through a bit of cabin fever (I think it’s her nerves about graduate school starting maybe) and she’s never broken a bone! Me either until I was mugged going to work (walking from the bus stop) 😒.
- Put the award logo or image on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share link to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
3 Things About Myself:
- I love going to Renaissance Faires, if I could act, or had a trade to peddle, I would travel and live a faire lifestyle. But I can’t act, nor sing, juggle, or am I very crafty.
- I used to write poetry, had a few binders full of poems. Then a basement flood and all was lost. I haven’t written any since then.
- My favorite season is Autumn, especially in areas where it gets chilly, the leaves change colors and the skies get a lil grey and stormy.
What’s my favorite thing to cook?
I’d have to say sweet potato and apple casserole 😋
If you could live anywhere, where would you go?
If it were in the USA; Washington State, or Hawaii, If outside the USA; Italy or Ireland
What is your favorite scent?
sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla, rain, coconut, the beach
What is your favorite emoji?
Who is someone you’d love to grab coffee with right now?
My bff who lives in another state
So if you want to do this tag, go ahead! Just be sure to come back and leave a link so I can read it!
My Questions if YOU choose to do this tag!?
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you go?
- What is your favorite scent?
- What is your favorite type of movie?
- Who is someone you’d love to grab coffee with right now?