I posted and answered a few questions Lynn asked her readers to answer, so she and all of you could get to know me a little better. I would love for you to answer some or all the questions, so I can learn more about you.
- Would you rather vacation in Alaska or Hawaii? Hawaii!
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many, I kind of have a shoe thing…
- What’s your favorite holiday? Halloween because it’s when the air gets a lil chilly and kicks off the whole holiday season!
- If you could describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? I would say my inner spirit is dolphin, what I show the world is Owl, and my totem animal atm is the Butterfly, symbolizing personal transformation.
- What’s your life slogan? atm, live life loud (because I’ve always been quiet, shy and allowed myself to be invisible and I want to break free of those chains).
- What outdoor activities do you enjoy? Hiking, walking, boating, running, volleyball (i’m so bad at it though lol), skateboarding (new hobby I’m picking up).
- Where were you born? Ohio
- What kind of music do you enjoy? Everything but country/southern rock/bluegrass, and traditional opera (I love progressive rock opera though)
- What hobbies do you enjoy? Blogging, working out, traveling, exploring, learning…