Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Salmon and Rainbow Veggies
Yield: 3 servings
1 medium yellow squash , sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
2 1/2 cups bite size broccoli florets
1/2 medium red onion , diced into 1 inch chunks
2 Tbsp olive oil , divided
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp dijon mustard mustard
1 Tbsp honey
3 garlic cloves , minced, divided
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
3 (5 – 6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
1 cup grape tomatoes
4 lemon wedges , for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. 2. Line a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet with parchment.
3. Place squash on baking sheet on upper third portion of baking sheet then place broccoli in the middle portion and red onion on bottom portion*. Drizzle veggies with 4 tsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss while keeping veggies separated in each section.
4.Roast in preheated oven 8 minutes.
5. Meanwhile in small bowl stir together mustard, honey, 1 tsp of the olive oil, 1 minced clove garlic and lemon juice, set aside.
6. Remove baking sheet from oven.
7. Move veggies down a little ways to fit tomato layer and salmon (as pictured in photo).
8. Place salmon on baking sheet next to squash layer (bottom side facing up), brush of salmon fillets with half of the mustard mixture and season with a fair amount of salt and pepper, then flip each portion and brush tops with remaining mustard mixture and season with salt and pepper. 9.Place tomatoes on baking sheet in the top portion of the baking sheet, drizzle with last 1 tsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle remaining 2 cloves garlic evenly over the vegetables and tomatoes.
10. Return to oven and roast until salmon has cooked through and vegetables have softened, about 12 – 15 minutes longer.
Serve immediately with lemon wedges for spritzing over salmon and vegetables.