Pumpkin is amazing, but I didn’t want to get sick of it. So, I decided to through some maple in the mix. 🍁
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cups of all natural gluten free oats
- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of vanilla yogurt (I used Oikos triple zero)
- 1 tbsp of all natural maple syrup
- Handful of maple granola 🍁
- Sliced apple
- Justin’s maple almond butter
How to make it:
- Put your oats, vanilla almond milk, and yogurt into a bowl and mix.
- In another bowl, stir the brown sugar, maple syrup, and cinnamon and stir really well. Then add to your oats.
- Put your bowl in the refrigerator overnight or if you don’t have that much time at least a couple of hours.
- When ready to eat, slice apples and place them in the bowl, sprinkle your…
View original post 21 more words