Short sweet and simple, had a busy day yesterday, doing what seemed like nothing. You know, errands…But I grabbed lunch at the Green Cat 😺😉 and that made the day much better! The Green Cat has amazing, healthy smoothies, buddha bowls and smoothie bowls! Plus deliciousness, like this chickpea salad!! Finally over the nasty sinus infection and I have sooooo much energy now!
BREAKFAST: Arbonne Chocolate Protein Shake w/1/2 scoop Arbonne Daily Fiber + Apple (not shown)
LUNCH: Chickpea Salad topped over Lemon & Olive Oil marinated Kale + Purple Cabbage + Arbonne Digestion Plus about 30 minutes later.
EXERCISE/SNACK: 30 Minutes Elliptical + Arbonne Fizz Stick w/water and baby carrots with hummus.
- 1 medium sweet potato (we increased to 2)
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup cooked grain (brown rice, quinoa, millet, etc) (we had quinoa)
- 2-3 handfuls spinach
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Peel sweet potato and cut in to 1/4″ cubes. Toss with 1 tablespoons olive oil, onion, and smoked paprika. Roast until tender, 25-30 minutes.
- Cook grain of choice- best done ahead of time or use left over grains. Let cool before using.
- Whisk together lime juice, honey,cilantro, and olive oil. Toss cooled grains with desired amount of spinach and dressing. Top with roasted sweet potatoes.
BEFORE BED: Arbonne Herbal Detox Tea