PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: GREENS BALANCE!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that all of you incorporate Greens Balance into your maintenance period following the 30 Days, if you haven’t already fallen in love with it. It comes in powder form and can be mixed with water, added to shakes, or even added to meals (I particularly love throwing it into marinara sauce!).
-One scoop equals a serving of vegetables.
-Contains 100% natural whole food powder.
-Sweetened naturally with stevia.
-Contains prebiotic fiber, which helps support a healthy digestive system.
-Contains powerful phytonutrients and antioxidants, and essential vitamins and minerals.
-Low-sugar and low-sodium.
One serving of Greens Balance provides the nutritional benefit of 37 fruits and vegetables, which gives you a whole rainbow in each glass!
-Reds such as pomegranate, cherry, red coffee bean, tomato, and more provide antioxidants, flavonoids, and polyphenols to support overall health.
-Oranges and Yellows such as pumpkin, carrot, sweet potato, papaya, and mango contain vitamins A and C along with antioxidant bioflavonoids and alpha- and beta-carotene.
-Greens such as spirulina, kale, artichoke, broccoli, spinach, alfalfa, barley grass, and wheat grass contain chlorophyll to support gastrointestinal health along with vitamins A, K and E.
-Blues and Purples such as blueberry, blackcurrant, purple sweet potato, and elderberry are sources of antioxidants, resveratrol, and vitamin C.
- 2 scoops Arbonne Essentials Chocolate Protein Shake Mix
- 1/2 scoop Arbonne Essentials Daily Fiber Boost
- 1 scoop of Arbonne Greens Balance
- 1/2 cup banana, chopped
- 1 tbsp Almond or Organic Peanut Butter
- 9 oz water
- Pour Arbonne Essentials Chocolate Protein Shake Mix into a blender
- Add Arbonne Essentials Daily Fiber Boost and Arbonne Greens Balance
- Add banana and almond or organic peanut butter
- Pour in water and add a handful of ice
- Blend and enjoy!