Full Moon = Receiving/Fulfillment
The Full Moon is the most powerful phase of the entire lunar cycle. And besides the New Moon, the most magically potent day of the month. During every full moon phase, the moon and the sun are in opposite zodiac signs, which means finding balance between two extremes. Emotions run high on full moons, and everything is extra intense. You can use this intensity and apply it to spells, meditations, mantras, etc… Psychic senses are heightened during the full moon making intuition and second sight stronger and more apparent. The full moon is a time of abundance, generosity, and plenitude. The Full Moon is a time to kick up your heels and express joyful gratitude to the universe and to yourself!
Full Moon Crystal Of Choice
Full Moon Intentions
- Dreamwork and dream journaling.
- Honing psychic abilities.
- Releasing that which no longer serves you.
- Tap into feminine energies
- Love unconditionally and try to focus on the good of the “all”.
Things NOT to Do During a Full Moon
- Start something new
- Overreact to situations and people
- Make rash decisions
- Have surgery
Full Moon Mantra
Full Moon Meditation
Full Moon Magic
Time for magical intention: From sunset until dawn
Release what no longer serves. The full moon removes old habits and outdated issues. This is a time come into your own power to get over difficult challenges. Magical intentions for protection, divination, and for healing of long-standing illness. This is the time of manifestation and empowerment. The full moon is most powerful, and its magic is potent.
- Cleanse your space.
- Charge your crystals in moonlight (check which crystals cannot get wet in case of rain!).
- Dance to release energy.
- Let go of emotional baggage.
- Make note of the progress of the intention you set at the New Moon.
Simple Full Moon Release Spell
Write down all that no longer serves you and your highest good on a piece of paper. Such as; attitudes, emotions, people, relationships, illness, bad habits, addictions, etc.., whatever no longer serves you and is no longer a positive force in your life. Now is the time to release toxicity that is in your life. The go outside under the light of the full moon and burn the paper (PLEASE BE FIRE SAFETY CONSCIOUS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE BURNING IS DONE). Thank the universe and whoever your higher power or guides.
Full Moon Bath
Honor the next Full Moon with this simple self-care bath ritual to call your dreams into existence and reflect on your accomplishments.
- Gather crystals: Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Selenite, Clear Quartz.
- Create your sacred bath space: Add candles around the bathroom. Place crystals around the tub and even in the tub (not selenite it will literally melt and that will not be healthy for you or the crystal), add some relaxing instrumental music (wind chimes, nature sounds, flute music, meditation music, etc…), cleanse the area with palo santo sage, or a sage spray mist.
- Draw a healing bath with essential oils of your choosing such as; lavender, ylang ylang, rose, sandalwood, or jasmine. Add some bath salts.
- Relax and reflect: Soak for 20-30 minutes visualizing your dreams, reflecting on what you have already achieved, journal, and express 3 things you are grateful for and contemplate them.
Magical moon water should be made on the night of a full moon to absorb its highly energized healing and transformative energies.
Full Moon Water Ingredients:
- White Candle
- Rose Petalals
- Lavender petals or lavender essential oil
- Prep: Set up everything you need under the moonlight.
- Cleanse: Light the sage and candle. Use the sage to cleanse the area and all the tools and ingredients.
- Set Your Intention: Add the water to your jar, and as you do, set your intention by visualizing your goals.
- Purify: Add a couple grains of salt.
- Empower: Add the rose petals for intention and purity with love. Add lavender for psychic intuition.
- Extra Oomph: You can surround your moon water with different stones and herbs to help set your intention. If you’re feeling drawn toward love, try dried rose buds, cacao, and rose quartz. If you’re in need of protection, try black tourmaline and marjoram. Green aventurine and basil for prosperity and success; chamomile and angelite for peace and happiness; sapphire and rosemary for wisdom.
- Raise Energy: Let steep under the moonlight for at least 30 minutes. While the full moon water steeps, meditate under the full moon. Focus on the intention you set at the beginning of the ritual. Remember, you can adjust with the signs of the moon for example if the full moon is in fiery Leo add lemons. Get creative.
Use this water throughout the month; add it to baths, use it other rituals, water plants with it and add magic to your everyday activities!