Waning Gibbous = Gratitude/Sharing/Dispelling
The Waning Gibbous Moon is a time when the light begins to be more covered in darkness and During this time you should/might be reaping the benefits of your hard work over the past two weeks and even if you aren’t yet this is the time for gratitude. Allow yourself to feel light and happy. “know” that the desired outcome will present itself all in divine timing. Let go of stressful energy and focus on good things in your life. This is where all that “power of positive thinking” comes into play. We too often get discouraged and filled with negative emotions when we don’t get what we want when we want it. Not taking into consideration that some things take more time and some things may be/not be in your best interest and your guides and higher power know this.
Waning energies repel rather than attract. This is a good time fo clean and to upkeep your home, office, garden or any of your personal spaces, etc. This is also a good time to cleanse any personal objects you may have, such as your jewelry, crystals, magical tools, etc… If you have something you need closure with, or if you’re ready to end something in your life, this is a good time to bring closure to situations. It’s a time of deep healing. A reflective energy that’s very special.
Waning Gibbous Crystal Of Choice
Waning Gibbous Intentions
- Self empowerment.
- Banish imposter syndrome.
- Review plans and correct mistakes.
- Settle disputes and make amends.
- Remove obstacles.
- Give thanks.
- Subconscious enlightenment leading to the clarification of conscious values.
- Conscious process of creative release.
- Share positivity and good energy.
- Let go of stressful energy and focus on good things in your life.
- Pay attention to your deepest thoughts and feelings at this time.
- Time to boost up and conserve the energy.
- Dispel negative energies from your life.
- Make space for the vision you are creating.
- The only way to banish the darkness is with more light.
Waning Gibbous Mantra
An Introspection Exercise
I want you to spend 15 minutes a day asking an open-ended question to yourself. Then you either write down what comes as an answer. Or you let that question just sit within you for a few hours or a few days then journal your responses. Below are some examples.
- What is important right now?
- What makes me happy?
- What is the most essential thing in my life?
- What does your soul look like?
- If you could do anything you wanted with your life, what would you do?
- Where have your previous attitudes and actions brought you?
- What things in your life have been affecting you most?
Waning Gibbous Meditation
Waning Gibbous Magic
Time for magical intention: From mid-evening until mid-morning
A great time to dispel negative thoughts, influences, habits, etc… Waning moon energy rids and repels. A time to decrease, to bring to an end. A time of facing your shadows.
Write a list of all your fears and insecurities. Now to banish those feelings. You simply take a moment and then safely burn the piece of paper and visualize all your fears and insecurities melting away and being replaced by the opposite feeling. Ugly to beauty, frightened to brave, powerless, to powerful. Really see yourself in the new role as all your fears and insecurities are burned away and you arise from the ashes like a phoenix!