Waning Crescent Moon = Surrender/Release
This is the time to let go of outward action, and be more in tune with the energy of your inward reflection. Releasing negative energies and letting go of negative experiences is the predominant goal during the Waning Crescent Moon. Begin to look to the next cycle of the New Moon and where your intentions should be placed during the next cycle.
Waning Crescent Moon Crystal Of Choice
Waning Crescent Moon Intentions
- Overcoming obstacles.
- Resolve conflicts.
- Bring things to closure.
- Finding balance.
- Surrender to the universe.
- Take time to relax and rejuvenate.
- Lean back into faith and trust.
- Honor the darkness within and without.
- Shadow integration.
- Time for introspection.
- Surrender your arguments of what ifs.
- A good time to journal about what you could be releasing. You could also journal and reflect on new opportunities or how you want life to look in the coming months ahead.
Waning Crescent Moon Mantra
Waning Crescent Moon Meditation
*White Candle Meditation
White candles have a special pure energy and they can be used in all sorts of ritual, ceremony and meditation. White candles act as neutral candles and can replace other candles when you don’t have them. The frequency of white is one that brings together the entire light spectrum – all colors.
Waning Moon Magic
Time for magical intention: From 3am until mid-afternoon Banishment, retreat. A healing of transition between the death of the old and the birth of the new moon.