Sandalwood Rose Essential Oil Perfume
- .35 oz (10 ml) vanilla-infused jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis)
- 8 drops Sandalwood essential oil (Santalum paniculatum)
- 2 drop Rose absolute (Rose damascena)
You can blend your vanilla-infused jojoba and essential oils right in the bottle. I like to add my essential oils one drop at a time to be sure I love the aroma. Then just snap the roller-top into place, and you can roll some of your perfume onto your wrists.
I keep my essential oil drop count low in roll-on perfume blends, because I’m not blending it into much jojoba.
If you want a little more room to play with your essential oil drops, you can make your perfume blend in a 1 oz (30 ml) bottle. Use about 30 drops of essential oil total. (I make my natural perfumes at about a 3–5% dilution. As we use so little and want the aroma to last for a few hours, this one is 5%). Then you can pour some of the oil from your 1 oz (30 ml) bottle right into the roller-top perfume bottle. Now when you run out of perfume you’ll have more in reserve!
Geranium Yuzu Perfume
- 5 drops Geranium (Pelargonium roseum x asperum)
- 5 drops Yuzu (Citrus junos)
Lavender Vetiver Perfume
- 3 drops Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- 7 drops Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides)
I get roller-top bottles from Aromatics International.