This Egg White Pizza Omelet recipe is the grown-up (and healthier) version of eating pizza for breakfast! From prep to plate, this omelet only takes a total of 22 minutes to make, so get cooking! Get the recipe below:
• 4 large egg whites (½ cup)
• ¼ cup all-natural marinara sauce
• 2 Tbsp. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
• ¼ cup cooked chopped kale (optional)
• ¼ cup cooked sliced mushroom (optional)
• Nonstick cooking spray
1. Heat small skillet, lightly coated with spray over medium-high heat.
2. Add egg whites. Do not stir. As eggs set, lift edge, letting uncooked portions flow underneath—cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until set.
3. Spread marinara sauce evenly over top of omelet. Top with cheese, kale (if desired), and mushrooms (if desired); cook, covered, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.
4. Cut into four slices.