So I was going to get all serious with the Wednesday Word-prompt on Weekly Prompts, CRAVING, but I decided to go with my “gut” and give full disclosure here. I am a pizzaholic. I can easily eat pizza every single day and nearly did when I was single. And I used to eat them the greasier and meatier the better. Carbs were everything to me.
Thankfully I don’t eat pizza every day anymore and I eat it much healthier now. BUT, yes I still always get cravings for it! But now my crusts are Cauliflower (usually). I’ve been loving on this one from Damn Delicious lately. And my cheese is usually Daiya, or I just go cheese-less. And I opt for more veggies and forgo even doing the vegan meats. But when I do want a “meat” pizza I usually opt for a Beyond Meat Lovers Pizza and either use the dough they call for, or I make it a cauliflower crust. Scroll down for the recipe!
I even indulge in an occasional fruit pizza using Daiya Cream Cheese Style Spread and a cookie dough crust. Excellent for parties or for your birthday!!
Beyond Meat Lovers Pizza
- 1 Package Beyond Sausage
- 1 Package Beyond Burger
- Vegan Pizza Dough
- 4 Cups Vegan Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Red Bell pepper
- 2 Cups Marinara Sauce
- 2 TBSP Pitted Olives
- 1 Cup Shittake Mushrooms
- ½ Cup Roughly Chopped Basil
- Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pizza dough and let sit for 10 minutes while you prep the Beyond Meat.
- Add 2 TBSP avocado oil to a skillet. Crumple The Beyond Burger and slice the Beyond Sausage links. Cook through for about 6 minutes. Let sit.
- Roll out dough to desired size of pizza and bake for 5 minutes. Let sit.
- Spread a base of marinara sauce on the pizza dough.
- Add toppings; cheese, the crumbled Beyond Burger, sliced Beyond Sausage, onions, red bell pepper, shitake mushrooms, olives and basil.
- Cook in the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes.