🎊 May your New Year be..
❤️ And Happy
🥂 Here’s to an amazing new decade🎉
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞?
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞?
Exciting things coming up in ░2░0░2░0░ to help you and me to be the healthiest versions of ourselves, for our self and for all our loved ones!
📍 Arbonne30 Challenge opens up January 6th!!
Our kit covers 2 out of 3 of your meals for a day for 30 days! You supply dinner and snacks
We supply recipes to simplify the whole thing!
I can help you, give yourself a healthier New year!
📍 Breakfast Club is kicking off starting January 31st!!
Iff you’re not quite ready for the level of commitment of #Arbonne30 or are just looking for a new healthy way to start the day with some encouragement, recipes, and fit tips; I have this as an option created just for you and me! Breakfast club is super low maintenance way to start the day in a healthy way. Stop grabbing donuts in the A.M. that just wrap around your waistline and make you sleepy! Breakfast club will be my ongoing morning mentoring to help you make healthier choices starting with breakfast!
📍 Also coming up in January… 7 Day Detox Challenge
7 Days to get rid of that holiday bloat and help you feel more energized and light! Date – TBD
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫…
𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬…
💁♀️Healthy Happy Hour –
Join me and sample products from our health and wellness line and be able to ask me some direct questions! Yuo may even head home with a prize!
💁♀️ Color Match and Meet –
Need the perfect foundation shade? Get overwhelmed by the big chain stores and drug stores just don’t help you match up to a shade? Want to switch to a clean, vegan product?
Let’s match you up! Go home with a Skincare sample too!
💁♀️ Coffee & Catalogs –
Want to actually meet your Arbonne Independent Consultant face to face? Let’s meet for a cup of coffee or tea and check out the catalog together! I’ll provide you with your own catalog and a sample or two to take home with you!
𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚃𝚒𝚙𝚜
ᗪᖇOᑭ ᗩᑎ EᗰOᒍI Iᑎ ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎTᔕ Iᖴ YOᑌ ᗰᗩY ᒍOIᑎ ᗰE! ᗩᑎᗪ KEEᑭ ᗩᑎ EYE Oᑎ TᕼE ᑕᗩᒪEᑎᗪᗩᖇ ᖴOᖇ ᑎEᗯ EᐯEᑎTᔕ!
This scares me. It scares me for family and friends, Moms and Dads and all those who love someone who may be in these statistics.
I promised my husband I would take good care of myself, not only for myself, but for him and other loved ones. I don’t want the odds stacked against me. I have to take all the preventative steps I can to ensure I live as healthy a life as possible for my future and for my loved ones
Who would want to dive in head first with me on a nutrition and balanced eating challenge?? I’d be with you the entire way as your guide and support system. You would learn how the foods you eat or don’t eat make your body feel. How certain foods may trigger your weight gain. How certain foods can mess with your digestive system and even your skin. I am so excited and super ready to do it for myself a second time around and would love a few people to join. Let me know.
And while your thinking about it, read up on the alarming trend our country is facing.
Before I started my journey with Arbonne I could never have imagined that it would bring me here, or what I would learn along the way. I’m shy, awkward and to be honest a lot of what they train us to do for our business is pretty uncomfortable to me. I never used to take selfies, mainly because I hated what I saw. My self esteem was rock bottom. But it was looking at my flaws then past my flaws that made me learn to love that person who I saw in those photo’s. I learned to nurture her. I wanted her fear to be gone. I wanted her to know her self worth.
It’s taken me a lot of years to find my sense of self worth and in some ways it’s still under development. One of the biggest things Arbonne has helped me learn had nothing to do with physical health, weight loss, or makeup and skincare. Becoming a consultant has helped me develop the tools and knowledge I’ve used to help myself and the men and women I work with and will work with in the future.
It started learning to love myself, to claim victories when I made them and give myself the credit I deserved. In the end, it came down to starting small. To giving myself short term goals and victories that I could use to build the strength I needed to focus on the long term and create something that would produce real change in my life.
And its working!
I made a goal and kept it for one day. Then I made two and kept them for a week. And yes there were stops and starts and pauses in my journey. But before I knew it, I was thinking about my life goals for a month from now. Then six months. Then a year! I was able to see the value in my own life, I was able to start loving that girl I saw in the photo’s.
I’ve been able to use these realizations to change my own life, and, when I saw the powerful changes that were happening inside of me, and the positive impact it had on every aspect of my life, I made it my mission to help others find the same. Now I want to help others find their small victories, big victories and help them through the stumbles and falls encountered along the way.
This is my wish for you ❤️
One of the reasons I love Arbonne is that their main goal is actually not “weight loss”. There are a zillion companies who’s focus is “lose those pounds”, “slim in…” etc…
Arbonne believes that in order to lose any weight in the first place you need to focus on a healthy lifestyle. And to become healthy from the inside, out. Weight fluctuates and the scale can be deceptive. But you have to value your health #1 and the rest will follow. Fad diets don’t work and exercise alone won’t do the job!
A key ingredient to health is how you value your self.
Do you make yourself a priority?
Do you take time out of the day for self care?
Can you love yourself enough for your one precious life?
I want you to dig deep and all that crap you tell yourself about:
Not being good enough.
Not being worthy.
And every single other person being important BUT YOU.
Toss it all in the garbage today and look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself:
“𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕍𝔼 𝕍𝔸𝕃𝕌𝔼”
Then do this….
1. Be grateful! Put your hand over your heart, feel that beat? That’s your one precious life telling you, not to waste it on de-valuing yourself.
2. Do something good for yourself! Take 30 minutes to work out, or meditate. Maybe take a bubble bath and linger a while, sign up for that class you always wanted to take, or take some preventative action for your future health. Then…
3. Do someone good for someone else…give a compliment or two, lend some encouragement, give them your grocery cart instead of returning it for that quarter. Or buy that cup of coffee for the person in front of you in line.
Let me know below, how did you feel afterwards?
In creating this dreams and vision board I had to revisit last years that I created. This past year was a year that I got nothing done. Or did I? I learned a lot of lessons this past year. I learned that sometimes no matter how optimistic you are and how hard you try things may not turn out the way you envisioned them. But there was a lesson in there. Because in trying to adjust my sails and continue to push forward at what I wanted, when I wanted it I should have seen that some things are not meant to be “right now” or when we want them. Instead we often have to learn a lesson or two if we can move forward with any level of success.
I learned this past year that when things go wrong I blame everything and
everyone and yet sometimes the blame should be on myself and at other times
there is no blame game, it’s just life.
I had hoped to be a level 2 Reiki practitioner by this time. But after moving I had a hard time finding a new teacher that “fit”, that I fit with. I met 4 Reiki Masters this past year.
Teacher #1: I love her, love her vibe and her energy is very similar to my own. And I really wanted her to be my teacher. But she and where her Reiki shares are, is an hour away and in winter that’s more like and hour and a half. And that makes regular Reiki shares and continuing with her to become a Reiki Master, iffy.
Teacher #2: She’s close by, but I don’t feel she is the right teacher for me. I don’t mesh with her ways, and honestly I don’t think she feels me either. Enough said…
Teacher #3: She is also pretty close logistically and her energy is dynamic and she is like fire and white light combined, but something still was “off”.
Teacher #4: Also close but she felt almost too down to earth and I was rather dismissive about her. When she was giving me a Reiki treatment she looked at me and told me I had to get myself together because my family would need me to be the elder soon. It was a great Reiki session and all but she didn’t feel, I don’t know, otherworldly enough?
Well, time passed. And my sister passed away a few months later. And well with my parents gone and two older siblings gone, I was the “elder” of the family. But still I kind of just had a passing thought about what Reiki master #4 had said during my Reiki session and went about life still frustrated I didn’t have a Reiki teacher. It actually brought me to tears a couple times, the indecision and confusion over it.
Then I one day I realized a couple things..
- I had something to “learn” from ALL FOUR of them. Perhaps Reiki was not what I was to learn from them, or all of them, but I still learned valuable spiritual and life lessons from these 4 beautiful ladies.
- And that I was given my “sign” who my teacher would eventually be when #4 was able to look inside my heart and soul and see a glimpse of what the future me needed and would be. Is she anything like my teacher Brien in Virginia Beach? Noooo, not one bit. But why I perceived that as a bad thing, I’m not sure. But I know I was searching for Brien in every one of them. I no longer search for that. I know that #4 has a wealth of knowledge and a different perspective on Reiki to guide me through. And it will happen shortly after the first of the year. Won’t be long before I am level 2 certified!
That is an example of the lessons I’ve been learning this past year about expectations vs reality and learning that all that I need may not be just what I want. So as I reflected on last years vision board and all that didn’t become my reality. I know why they didn’t and I have the knowledge to make it all happen this year!
On to 2020! I’ve already felt the tides changing and I think that 2020 is going to be an amazing year. The first half, will have a few bumps in the road, but the second half is looking pretty sweet!
- Lose that last 27 pounds
- Continue to build lean muscle (Les Mills Bodypump)
- Get my regular checkups scheduled after January 1st
- Live Vegetarian and #Arbonne30 at least 80/20
- Add 5 new business partners to the team in January
- Then add 3-5 new business partners monthly for the rest of the year 2020
- Continue to pay off debt one bill at a time
- Be more present in my relationship
- Designate 1 day a week as date night
- Help keep the hubby motivated with his health goals
- Be more committed to keeping my fitness schedule (I’ll post it later)
- Swimming classes!
- Get back into hiking
- Run some races
- Re-connect with 1 family member a month who I’ve either lost contact with or actually never met. This is a combined goal for my husbands family and mine
- Be more present in my phone calls and in person interactions with not only family but friends and new acquaintances as well
- Reiki Level 2
- Finish my Crystal Healer certification test
- build my dream team
- make my first #1000 week
- Make district manager
- Decide on the next certification class I want to take
- make the world a better place
- get back to practicing my spirituality daily and incorporating it into all aspects of my life.
- Meditate daily
- Take a personal development class or webinar at least once a month
- Read personal development daily
- Learn to macrame
- Volunteer more with Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge
Home & Entertainment
- Continue to purge unused clothes and other items to donate or trash
- Take Sammy to a training behavior class
- Tip well
- Sign up for pottery classes this spring
I plan to continue to add onto this through January!
As you do your holiday baking this year, consider making an easy swap for a healthier alternative to regular sugar.
#1 – 🍎 Apple Sauce
Swap your sugar for organic apple sauce in your baking recipes. Not only does it add sweetness to recipes, but it does so with significantly fewer calories than sugar: 1 cup applesauce for 1 cup sugar. However, because applesauce is a wet ingredient, reduce the amount of another liquid, such as milk or water, by one quarter.
#2 – 🥥 Coconut Sugar
Coconut sugars has the extra added amazing benefits of minerals like iron, zinc, calcium and potassium, along with some short-chain fatty acids, polyphenols, and antioxidants. It is unrefined, meaning it comes straight from nature, rather than undergoing an extensive refining process. It has a lower glycemic index than regular sugar, meaning it won’t spike your blood sugar as much. It contains a fiber called inulin, which can slow glucose absorption and feed your healthy gut bacteria. Coconut sugar can be substituted 1:1 for any white or brown sugar you would normally use in baking, and tastes delicious!
#4 – 🌱 Stevia (the real 100% Stevia kind)
Stevia is one of the more popular low-carb and zero cal sweeteners. It’s not toxic to our bodies because it is made from a plant.