SIMPLY PARTICIPATE WHEREVER YOU ARE at 9.00pm London GMT/UTC on 21 December 2019 by
RINGING A BELL AND ENTERING THE SILENCE to join in one minute of global, potent, cooperative Silence between both sides of the veil to create a better world for all.
RINGING A BELL
Here are links to three beautiful Tibetan bowls:
https://freesound.org/people/arnaud%20coutancier/sounds/47665/ Duration: 16.42 seconds
https://freesound.org/people/Garuda1982/sounds/116315/ Duration: 43.42 seconds
https://freesound.org/people/dersinnsspace/sounds/421829/ Duration: 19.38 seconds
Or, be creative, and tap a glass with a spoon.
TIME AND DATE
Here is a time converter calculator to calibrate your local time to 21 December 9.00pm London GMT/UTC (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html).
FACEBOOK LIVE COVERAGE
The SINE Alliance presents live-coverage of The Global Silent Minute (GSM). The GSM will lead to a 2020 Assembly, led by Ben Bowler of Unity Earth.
The live-coverage will begin at:
8.30 pm GMT (London Time)
12.30 pm PST
2.30 pm CT
7.30 am Sydney, Australia (December 22)
2.00am Delhi, India (December 22)
on The Shift Network FB Page https://www.facebook.com/103992786357969/
join the Facebook group page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/726040717876690/
On December 21st starting at 8.30pm GMT join the live-coverage. The one minute of silence, the exact same minute everywhere around the globe and on both sides of the veil – is a call for global cooperation, peace, and freedom. That minute will begin at 9.00pm GMT and will be followed by the 2020 Assembly focused on what’s next.
This initiative emerged when three groups: Cygnet Centre for Peace-building, Sydney Goodwill Unit of Service, and The Hill Center USA were inspired by the power, simplicity, and universality of the WWII Silent Minute. Over time they were joined by The Shift Network and numerous organizations to invite citizens everywhere to participate in a Global Silent Minute dedicated to providing an opportunity for global cooperation in our role as custodians of the planet.
🎄HOLIDAY SURVIVAL TIP 🕎
All the festivities in this season can get a little overwhelming. It’s okay to skip the celebrations and hibernate at home.
Treat yourself to some relaxing mindfulness here while you’re at it: https://youtu.be/-2zdUXve6fQ
“𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒅𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒔. 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏. 𝑾𝒉𝒚? 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒊𝒔𝒏’𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑺𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒕, 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎, 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏’𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒊𝒕, 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆’𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒏𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕’𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆.
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍, 𝒔𝒚𝒎𝒃𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎. 𝑵𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒚𝒎𝒃𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆, 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕: 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔. 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒐. 𝑯𝒐𝒕, 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝒀𝒐𝒖’𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔.
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏’𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏’𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏’𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕’𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎’𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕.” 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒌𝒊 𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒊
Here is a simple guided meditation with the color blue that is perfect for the 21 days after a Reiki attunement…
- Begin by Reiki-ing the space that you will be doing your meditation session in. I like to use the Master symbol but use whatever calls out to you!
- Turn on some relaxing, soft music that will help you more easily get into the zone.
- Light a candle that helps you relax. Blue or white are recommended here but if something else speaks out to you go with your gut. This is about healing YOU after all and not what may be best for someone else.
- Lay down in your space and close your eyes. Spend two min allowing yourself to just slowly breathe. Concentrate on your breathing and notice how your chest slowly fills up and then slowly empties with each breath.
- Picture a big ball of crystal blue light hovering right above your body. Let this blue ball of light slowly fill the entire room with its healing energy. Visualize the blue light expanding out into every corner of your space.
- Allow yourself over a period of five min to then slowly breathe this light in and out. With each inhale imagine the blue light coming into your body full of healing energy. With each exhale imagine the blue light carrying away anything that is bothering you.
- After this step picture a glass pitcher filled with over flowing blue light above you. Imagine your spirit guide or angel holding this pitcher and gently pouring this blue light over you, starting at your head and slowly going down to your feet. The blue light gently and slowly washes over you just like water. Allow yourself to feel this blue light that is like refreshing water to wash over you for a good five min. Imagine that all that is troubling you washes away as the light passes over you.
- Pay attention to any messages you may feel you are getting from your angel/spirit guide or source during this time. You may be surprised at what transforming thoughts come to you.
- At this point picture that a loving ball of blue healing light moves over to you and then surrounds you like a soft bubble. Imagine that it is there to stay for the rest of your day. It is protecting you, healing you, and surrounding you with loving healing energy. At this time open your eyes and be grateful for the healing you just received with the help of the color blue.
- Lastly, ground yourself with the version of the Reiki grounding symbol you were taught.
This meditation can be done at any time you feel that you need to heal or relax.
- Approach life with the humble innocence of a child.
- Stay close to what inspires you most.
- Connect with nature as much as possible.
- Meditate to still your mind.
- Choose a mantra and repeat.
- Expect magic in your life, don’t question, just know.
- Be around other people and places that are very spiritually focused. If you can travel, try sacred locations like Sedona Arizona, and Machu Picchu
- Get involved in charity work.
- Practice arts that cross over into the spiritual world, such as Qi Gong, tai chi, and yoga.
- Go for a Reiki attunement.
- Attend a sound bath.
- Heal past trauma. Clearing what stands between you and your truest self.
- Journal your thoughts and emotions.
- Realize that your image of the perfect road may not be the road you are supposed to travel. Be open to change.
- Be open to receiving divine guidance.
- Live your truth, be your authentic self.
- Pay attention to higher sensory perceptions.
- Pay attention to synchronicity.
- Embrace all your emotion.
- Love yourself unconditionally.
- Have a grateful heart.
- Don’t take everything so seriously all the time.
- Remember how to play.
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.
𝑰𝒕’𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏.
𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏. 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔, 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔.
𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔, 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆.
𝑰𝒏 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒊, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒆.
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓, 𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔.
𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑨𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒇.
𝑨𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕, 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓.
𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔, 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.
𝑬𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.