Many thanks to 💛 Jim @ This Is My Truth Now for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger award. He nominated me way back in July and somehow I completely missed this tag 😞 But I found it, so here goes!
This is an award for those blogs which bring sunshine into your life… interpret it any way you feel is appropriate, but follow these guidelines:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Where is the best place to watch the sunrise or sunset?
Hands down – the beach! It’s the most amazing feeling to watch the sun rise or set way out as it seems to or rise from the ocean depths 💙🌊
- What color do you wear the most often?
Hmm probably black because that’s one of my favorite colors.
- How many siblings do you have?
Two (one passed away quite a while ago)
- Which charity would you leave all your money to in the future?
I would divide 😂 all my money between the ASPCA, Harley’s Dream, and Oceana because yeah, I really do love animals more most of the time. But my money certainly wouldn’t go very far.
- If you lived in another country, what would it be?
Italy or Ireland, maybe New Zealand.
- What are your favorite and least favorite candy bars?
Favorite, mounds, I love coconut. Least favorite, almond joy, why did they have to ruin a delicious coconut candy bar???? Seriously, I don’t think I have a least favorite or favorite. I don’t eat candy bars very often. I usually eat 3-5 Hershey Kisses and I’m good to go for regular candy. As far as chocolate, I prefer the good expensive kind that isn’t filled with bad ingredients.
- What is you favorite time of day?
Twilight, or very early dawn. Used to be middle of the night.
- What is the least favorite part of your own blog?
I recently made a lot of changes and I don’t really dislike anything anymore about my blog. I dislike the fact I am bad with time management and don’t blog as much as I’d like to.
- What food causes you to pig out the most?
🍕🍕🍕 Pizza. Pizza is my guilty, not guilty pleasure. Now I’d rather make my own so I can control the ingredients 😉 and that makes it a healthier option than ordering.
- What actress would you want to meet for coffee?
Jennifer Lawrence, Rosario Dawson, Nikki Reed, or some other actress who speaks 🗣️ out for a cause they believe in. I’m not much of a fan girl type. I look at acting, writing, singing, playing a sport as no different than any other job. Everyone has a talent at a job they do, some just don’t see it that way. And people who do jobs that put themselves in harms way for the community and those who teach our children should be honored more than any celebrity, ever! But those who use their public platform and followings to try and help their world are pretty amazing to me. Now that is a super power
- Where is your most ticklish spot?
Sides, but I can get control of it pretty quick and I WILL tickle back!
My Questions For You:
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What is your dream job?
- Which country/city/place would you recommend to visit, and why?
- A book that you will definitely recommend?
- What do you do to take care of you?
- What fictional place would you most like to visit, and why?
- What is your favorite song of the moment?
- What is the one touristy thing I would have to do or see in your home town?
- Who’s your favorite superhero?
- At what time of day do you enjoy sunshine most?