Rainbow Lentil Bowls
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup pico de gallo (or fresh tomato salsa)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 2 cups cooked brown lentils (or green lentils)
- 1 cup chopped orange bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes (or grape tomatoes)
Evenly divide salad greens and red cabbage between four serving bowls.
Evenly layer half of pico de gallo, cheese, cabbage, lentils, orange bell pepper, green bell pepper, tomatoes, and remaining half of pico de gallo on top of salad greens in “stripes.”
Photos by Amanda Meixner and Dani Paris
Stef Neal from Food Fix Up shares her recipe for these vibrant vitality bowls. Not only do they look incredible, they taste amazing too!
Source: Vitality Bowls