Join me and pledge to go veg for a week (at least)!
For more info and to sign up (it’s free), just Pledge To Go Veg!
Esther’s Cheezeburger Tortilla Pizza
Cuisine: Esther approved, GF option if using GF tortillas
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Bake Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 -8″ pizzas
Author: Chef Linda
8 (8″) flour tortillas, forked to remove air pockets
Blush Sauce Ingredients
1 (14.5 oz) can organic diced tomatoes
1 Tablespoon ketchup
2 Tablespoons egg-free mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1-(13.7 oz) package gardein-the ultimate beefless ground, defrosted and divided into 1 cup portions for each pizza
1-1/2 cups Daiya mozzarella style shreds
1-1/2 cups Daiya cheddar style shreds
(4) 1/4″ red onion slices, divided
(4) 1/4 cups diced pickles, divided
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced, divided
2 cups chopped lettuce, divided
Preheat the oven to 425F. Spray 4 pizza pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
1. Lay the 8 tortillas on your workspace. Use a fork and pierce random areas onto each tortilla. This will prevent the tortillas from expanding during baking. Lay one tortilla on each pizza pan.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the Daiya mozzarella and cheddar style shreds. Spread 1/4 cup Daiya cheese mixture onto each tortilla. Place the other tortillas on top of each cheese covered tortilla. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven.
2. Add the sauce ingredients to a small bowl. Stir until combined. Spread 1/2 cup sauce onto each pizza leaving about 1/4″ of sauce from the tortilla edge. Spread 1/2 cup Daiya cheese onto the sauce.
3. Place the beefless ground, red onion and tomatoes on the cheese layer.
4. Bake the pizzas for 10-12 minutes at 425F.
5. Remove the pizzas from the oven. Place the pickles and lettuce on the pizzas. Slice and serve. Add additional salt and pepper to taste
For more amazing recipes check out Esther’s Kitchen on Facebook
To find out more about the adorable Esther herself, check out her Facebook Page or her Website. I think you will fall in love with her, her kitty and pup siblings & her Dad’s like I did! If you want to join a great cause you can always join Esther’s Army! You can also find out more about Happily Ever Esther and see what the cause is all about!
Cooking sweet potatoes in the slow cooker makes them extra moist and sweet! Top with black beans, corn, avocado, spices, and smoky cashew cream for an easy and healthy meatless meal. Yewguyz. I’m doing like a fusion of a toe tap and a jump squat right now (I just wrote squart, that should be a word) over the fact that you can make sweet potatoes in the slow cooker. And it’s not just that you can… Read More » Slow Cooker Loaded “Baked” Sweet Potatoes
I’m still busy with family and holiday business, hope you enjoy this recipe from the view from great island!
Do you know your trigger foods? I learned about them from my friend Roberta who does Weight Watchers. Trigger foods are the ones you just can’t stop eating. They trigger your binge reflex, or something. Usually they are foods that contain some combination of refined sugar, fats and salt, and theoretically if you can identify your problem foods, you can eat healthier by keeping them out of your life, and your cupboards, as much as possible. They can be a specific food, like Fritos, or a larger class of food, like ice cream. Ive known for a long time now […]
Recipe Can Be Found Here: It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere Friday: Sweet Potato Spears with Lemongrass Dip
Make the most of Thanksgiving leftovers with a quick and easy recipe for Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes.
Recipe @ Just A Taste
down to the very altitude x latitude of earth
Saving you dollars for dayzzz
Life is better in red
The Lifestyle Blog for Postgrads Just Doing their Best
Making Shopping Empowering
Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
...The London Marathon
Topics That Connect
The story of buying and keeping a (production) cruising sailboat afloat long enough to prep it for cruising!
On A Journey Back To Mental Wellbeing
just a lifestyle blog. for people who are into that sort of thing.
Create Your Own Happiness
Average Girl from North Country taking on Affordable Fashion
Seeing the world in a differnt light
~ Travel - Photography - Writing ~
A Place for the Thoughts and Interests of a Sixteen Year Old
Exploring wise-craft and weirdness
Converting silly thoughts into writing
Trust the wisdom of your soul,because it knows the way to your happiness༄
Food to heal the body, mind and soul
Weight Loss , Fitness And Nutrition Blog
Real life training scenarios for beginner & expert survivalist preppers. Reviews on professionally tested survival gear essential for all emergency disasters.
The website where movies count