– I just ran out of time today for these. I plan to make them up on the next rest day! So here’s a photo of our view at sunset tonight.
Spring Streaker Challenge (One mile or 20 minutes of exercise =1 mile): Logged exercise
- 20 minutes on the bike squeezed in tonight!
– Today was a little different. The hubby and I went to a 2 hour New Moon Manifestation Meditation & Drum Circle. We talked about the new moon and what we want to manifest in this next month, meditated on positive changes and positive affirmations and then had a super fun, energy filled drum circle as we sat around a virtual stone fire. It was a lot of fun and very insightful. It was our first ever drum circle. And based on today, we will do it again, soon!
The Balanced You: Gaia’s 21 Day Program –
– We just ran out of time, although, we did some stretches after the treadmill/bike workout. So here’s a photo of Sirius instead.
PHRC Lego Great Hall Builder April Streak: Log at least one mile per day
– Oh look, that’s the hubby 💕 A rushed couple on the treadmill tonight!
Lesson To Focus On: To pursue independence and freedom
Meditation Intention Setting Ideas For This Moon!
- Set intentions for personal achievement and growth
- Make a commitment to something that is meaningful to you
- Set intentions towards physical fitness and health
- This is a time to face fears and overcome challenges you may have been facing
- New beginnings
- Take time to contemplate in meditation, your life direction, and act on it
Mini Intention Setting Meditation That Can Be Done Anywhere And Anytime
To begin settle into a comfortable posture. …..Allowing your eyes to lightly close and your mind to become still. Then when ready…
Taking three deep, slow, mindful breaths to settle in.
- 1) What intention do you want to set today? It can be a goal, a focus point, a commitment to yourself (see ideas above). State your intention either softly to yourself, or aloud.
Take three deep, slow, mindful breaths focusing on your intention.
- 2) What step(s) will you take to begin manifesting your intention?
Take three deep, slow, mindful breaths envisioning yourself taking the action to manifest your intention.
Taking three deep, slow, mindful breaths once again, fill your heart and mind with the knowing that all you need to manifest your intention will reveal itself to you. Then, three more deep, slow, mindful breaths before gently opening your eyes.