Product of the day:
Phytosport Set 💪🏻20 sachets each of
🏋🏼♀️Prepare & Endure – Pre workout
💧Complete Hydration – During workout
🛀 After Workout
Why swap your workout products for Arbonne’s PhytoSport?
Designed for athletes and busy people to stay at peak performance with no stimulants. PhytoSport prepares your body to work hard, replaces electrolytes, and rebuilds muscle so you can endure all the way to the finish line, or just endure a super busy day!
🌱 plant powered ingredients
🧬 Branched chain amino acids
This scares me. It scares me for family and friends, Moms and Dads and all those who love someone who may be in these statistics.
I promised my husband I would take good care of myself, not only for myself, but for him and other loved ones. I don’t want the odds stacked against me. I have to take all the preventative steps I can to ensure I live as healthy a life as possible for my future and for my loved ones
Who would want to dive in head first with me on a nutrition and balanced eating challenge?? I’d be with you the entire way as your guide and support system. You would learn how the foods you eat or don’t eat make your body feel. How certain foods may trigger your weight gain. How certain foods can mess with your digestive system and even your skin. I am so excited and super ready to do it for myself a second time around and would love a few people to join. Let me know.
And while your thinking about it, read up on the alarming trend our country is facing.
𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 + 𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕. 𝑳𝒆𝒕’𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅.
𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎
𝑺𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖’𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒓 –
𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔! 𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒔𝒐 𝑰’𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖’𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕! 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎; 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕 – 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐.
𝑾𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑾𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆’𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒖𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 – 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖!
𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓:
- 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒚𝒐-𝒚𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒕.
- 𝑨𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉, 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒚, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.
- 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔.
- 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒆, 𝒇𝒐𝒈𝒈𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑, 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔:
- 𝑨 30-𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎.
- 𝑨 𝒔𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒔 & 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆-𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉.
- 𝑨 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒙𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.
- 𝑨𝒏 𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔.
- 𝑨 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕.
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕’𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕:
- 𝑨 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒕.
- 𝑨 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕.
- 𝑨 𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒕.
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐?
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒔 3 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖:
- 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆 8 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒄/𝒕𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒄/𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒕.
- 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔 4 𝒕𝒐 6 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.
- 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚.
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕?
𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔. 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑬 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.
𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒊𝒗𝒆:
- 𝑨 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 30-𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 & 𝑩𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅.
- 𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 & 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.
- 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔, 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕.
- 𝑨 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 30-𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒓𝒉𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒎. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖’𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.
- 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅.
- 𝑶𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 (𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 3-7 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒊𝒗𝒆).
- 𝑪𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒖𝒑𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔.
- 𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘.
- 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒔.
𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝑰 (𝒘𝒆) 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔?
- 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆’𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 #𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆30 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎.
- 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 44 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒔.
- 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚’𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝑺𝒂𝒇𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍.
- 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅, 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒗𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒏, 𝒅𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚, 𝒔𝒐𝒚, 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒔.
1. 𝑯𝒚𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚
2. 𝑼𝒑𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆 & 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 (𝑨 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒃𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒏-𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍, 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒔)
3. 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎
4. 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂
6. 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐
7. 𝑨𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒄/𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
9. 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 80-90% 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 (𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 30 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒅𝒐𝒏’𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒖𝒑! 𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑩𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔!)
10. 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 (𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 100%)
*𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓: 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒔 𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏. 𝑰𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒕.
- 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒖𝒌𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑾𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒌, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓. 𝑯𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒚𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.
- 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒕. 𝑻𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏, 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒄𝒏𝒆. 𝑹𝑬9 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
- 𝑺𝒖𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔. 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑼𝑽𝑨 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏. 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈.
- 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒐. 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒄𝒛𝒆𝒎𝒂. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒆-𝒖𝒑𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒙𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔, 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒈𝒂, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒚. 𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚, 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚, 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒙𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍.
𝑨 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝑫𝒊𝒆𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒅𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒚. 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔:
- 𝑨𝒗𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏.
- 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝑶𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂 3𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑶𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂 6𝒔.
- 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑽𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝑬 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒁𝒊𝒏𝒄.
- 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒆𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒂-𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒆.
- 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒆𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒂-𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒆, 𝑽𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝑪, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒏.
- 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒊, 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒆𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒏, 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏.
- 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔.
𝑰 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅, 𝑰 𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒘. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚. 𝑵𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝑵𝑶. 𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒔𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔.
𝑴𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅. 𝑯𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐.
𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏…
𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉, 𝑰 𝑺𝑴𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑫 (𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒌). 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑺𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒆-𝒄𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑯𝒂𝒉𝒂, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇. 𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂 𝑫𝑹𝑼𝑮, 𝒂𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑫𝑹𝑼𝑮.
𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚, 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚, 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕, 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔.
𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒐 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮! 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 “𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒔” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆. 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑴𝒀 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒕, 𝑴𝒀 𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑴𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒕! 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷!
𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆’𝒔 30 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝒀 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚, 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 10 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐!
𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔.
𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚, 11/3/2019, 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 40 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓! 30 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌. 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒙𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏. 𝑰𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆.
𝑰’𝒎 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍, 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚, 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑰’𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 2017, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰’𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏/𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 2017. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒏’𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅. 𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝑰’𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚/𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔. 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 2017. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕, 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂 𝒏𝒐-𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒓.
𝑰 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔, 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏. 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊-𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔; 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝑺𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔!
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝑰𝑺𝑵’𝑻 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒚. 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒔. 🌿𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 (𝒔𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆) 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚!! 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆’𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆: 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒐𝒊𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏….𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑷𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒔!! 🌴 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓? 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔. 💟 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒕. 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈! 🌟
🌿𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆’𝒔 𝒁𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝑾𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒂𝒍 🌿 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏 𝑵𝒆𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒚 “𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈” 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕. 𝑾𝒆’𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 "𝑺𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕", 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔, 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒃𝒚 30% 𝒃𝒚 2020. 𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑰𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒆, 97% 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒚𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒅. 𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚, 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕 75% 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒁𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝑾𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏 2018. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒚𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔. 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝑩 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒑!! 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍!! 𝑪𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝑩 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 (𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕) 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.
𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐! 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒐𝒇, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆, 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍. 𝑨𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔, 𝑰 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒎 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆, 𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒔. 𝑨𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒋𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅. 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅!
𝒜𝓇𝒷𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒, 𝒰.𝒮., 𝒞𝒶𝓃𝒶𝒹𝒶, 𝒰𝓃𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂, 𝒜𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒶, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒵𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹, 𝒯𝒶𝒾𝓌𝒶𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝒜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒢𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃!
Hubby and I both did a ton of research. On my end I was checking out vegetarian, fruitarian, vegan and flexible nutrition plans and Keith was checking out keto and intermittent fasting plans. I know in the past I blogged about the direction we were headed with nutrition and food and I thought I’d update on what we finally decided works best for us and is as “clean” as possible, and steps forward as far as going vegetarian and ultimately vegan healthily.
Vegetarian Mediterranean nutrition plans are vegetable heavy, so we experimented with recipes. Tried veggies in different ways, like cauliflower crust pizza. We eat kale or spinach salad with roasted sweet potato, eggs and peppers often for breakfast. And we have been working on making our three meals a day very balanced. I know we both used to eat barely anything in the morning and minimally at lunch, with dinner being our heavier meal. We are trying to balance that out and move towards breakfast being our heaviest meal and lunch being somewhat lighter and dinner being our lightest meal.
Think about it, we wake up after not eating for around 10 or more hours, shouldn’t our big meal be in the morning? We don’t need as much fuel when we sleep, do we?
We’ve also been doing the intermittent fasting thing on the weekends. This where you eat your daily worth of food between certain hours and then “fast” the rest of the day/night. On the weekends we finish your last meal at around 8pm and then don’t eat until 12 noon the next day, so we are technically fasting for 16 hours between meals. It is generally recommended that women only fast 14-15 hours, because they seem to do better with slightly shorter fasts, so I eat a small snack, like a handful of nuts, around 10am.
Taking it Vegan
Vegetarians who follow the Mediterranean diet “rarely need to worry about a deficit in protein if they eat a varied diet including nuts, beans, seeds, dairy, eggs, tofu, and high-protein whole grains such as quinoa.” ` Jennifer McDaniel, MS, RDN
And if you want to take a Mediterranean Diet Vegan, stay healthy with a Vegan Omega-3 supplements. Omega-3’s help with mood, eye and brain health, and can improve risk factors for heart attack. Omega-3’s are a great inflammation fighter and studies link higher omega-3 intake to decreased age-related mental decline and a reduced risk of Alzheimer’s disease (73, 74, 75). The list goes on and on, so this is not something our bodies should be deprived of, even as Vegans, Vegetarians or humans for that matter.
ps…I’m always in search of new vegan and vegetarian tried and true recipes so if you have any to share drop the recipe or link in comments!
- Green leafy veggies
- Bell peppers
- Cauliflower rice
- Squashes (mostly winter, I think summer squashes are bitter and nasty)
- White potatoes
- Sweet potatoes
Fresh and frozen
- Frozen pitaya & acaii packets
Two or three times per week
- Wild-caught shrimp
- Wild-caught fish
🌰NUTS & SEEDS
- Nut butters
- Chia seeds
- Flax seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Macadamia nuts
🍞WHOLE GRAINS/NO GRAIN
- Rolled oats
- Whole grain pasta
- Whole grain bread
- Whole grain pizza crust
- Milks (coconut for me, almond for my hubby and Oat for random other things)
- Black beans
🥥OILS & HEALTHY FATS
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Avocado oil
- Walnut oil
- Liquid Stevia
- Organic coconut sugar
- Raw, local honey
- 100-percent pure maple syrup
- Coconut water
- La Croix & Bubbly
- Unsweetened almond & coconut milk
🍵SUPERFOODS & SMOOTHIE EXTRAS
- Maca powder
- Raw cacao powder
- Collagen peptides
- Protein powder
- Coconut flakes
- Eat locally and seasonally
- Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables
- Eat more beans
- Lower meat consumption, and eat more plants
- Reduce food waste
*”Scientists estimate that switching to a Mediterranean diet can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by up to 72%, land use by up to 58%, energy consumption by up to 52%, and water consumption by up to 33%. Remember, we do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children. Your children and your children’s children will thank you!”
*Excerpts from: SUSTAINABILITY TIPS FROM THE MEDITERRANEAN
About Meatless Monday
Meatless Monday is a global movement with a simple message: one day a week, cut the meat. It can make a big difference in personal health and the health of the planet. Excessive consumption of red and processed meat has been linked with a variety of chronic diseases, including heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity and cancer. In comparison, substituting plantbased foods for meat has been shown to reduce these health risks, resulting in a better quality of life and increased longevity. Raising livestock for our current level of human consumption requires an extraordinary amount of resources and takes a devastating toll on our planet. Meatless Monday helps conserve land, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, save water, and save energy. Meatless Monday is a non-profit initiative of The Monday Campaigns working in collaboration with the Center for a Livable Future (CLF) at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
On a personal note Meat Free Mondays are a great stepping stone to reaching a point where you can reach vegetarian or vegan goals. It gives you a chance to start experimenting with recipes and new flavors, using ingredients you may have never thought could substitute meat as your main course. The reasons for going meat free are many. Do a little digging up of facts yourself and you’ll see. More and more health care professionals are recommending Mediterranean Diets, and vegetarian nutrition. Becoming 100% meat free has been a desire of mine for many years. But it was confusing where to start. It all seemed overwhelming. This is a great starting point, Meatless Monday Recipes!!
No, no they don’t. And they don’t want change. I resisted so many changes for so long. Change means leaving a comfort zone. I retreated back to my comfort zone more than once. But it doesn’t change the facts. Somewhere in my deepest inner being I know that eating animals is wrong, wrong for me, the animals and the environment. Despite nay-sayers I know that eating animals is contributing to global warming. And I KNOW eating all the junk food consumers eat is horrible for our health and longevity. But despite knowing, we have a hard time with change and accepting something is bad or wrong for us. We will make every excuse in the book to continue eating something that’s so wrong but tastes so good. I made every excuse in the book. But the biggest and truest is that I had a hard time when I tried to go full vegan. I haven’t taken enough time to work with beans and legumes to know how to cook a variety of dishes and I don’t want to use soy and need to limit wheat gluten. Plus my husband was a hard core meat eater when we first got together.
For a long time I battled a war inside me bouncing between veganism and being a meat eater. Every time I ate meat I felt it was wrong. But I had no clue how to juggle healthy vs compassionate. And I began disliking myself more every bite I took. I was ashamed to stand and say I was an animal rights activist and yet I still ate meat. I lied often, so I could still stand up against animal cruelty and not receive condemnation from vegans. I think a large reason I have had weight issues has been over guilty eating and dislike for myself because of eating meat. Most of the time when I was trying to be meat free, I ate a lot of junk food. I wasn’t healthy.
And it’s difficult trying to speak with people who go meatless because of animal rights issues when quitting meat was a breeze for them. But nutrition is a complicated jungle and if you have any health issues stacked on top make it even more difficult. And many in the animal rights community (at least who I’ve encountered) meet people with nutritional concerns and questions with disdain and anger. Feeling they are not actual issues when compared to the plight of animals. And although I agree, a life is indeed more important that a pork chop in my belly, my human life and health is also important.
So why did I personally struggle so much going vegan? I only knew how to cook your basic meat and potato meals. I was born and raised on meat, potatoes and sweets. Vegetables were not a big part of my Mom’s cooking, but meat was. Beef and pork were like an every other night swap. With a night for chicken, or a pasta night thrown in. I grew up in a turbulent home and sweets were a refuge and an “I’m sorry” for what I did. Into adulthood I loathed the taste of almost all vegetables. My staple veggies on my adult table were, corn, corn and oh yeah, corn. Eventually I branched out into salad with a cucumber thrown on top with mounds of cheese and croutons to cover the taste of the green stuff.
Fact was, when I first tried to be a non meat eater, my diet may have been kind, but nutritionally it was a major disaster. I ate salad (as in lettuce), processed boxed crap, pastas and, you guessed it, sweets. I lived off coffee cake, muffins, and bread. I was tired allllll the time. And during this time is when I found out how unhealthy all that boxed stuff was that has a list of 30 ingredients with names you can’t pronounce. And was also finding out that many of the vegan brand products (which I already thought tasted like cardboard or too much green vegetation) had the same problem, a lot of unhealthy added ingredients. Plus I was hearing the negative aspects of eating soy and wheat gluten on a daily basis and recently learning that wheat gluten makes me bloat and may have a big part in my stagnant weight loss. And processed sugars are extremely unhealthy period!
But I’ve learned a lot and am ready for the next steps towards a kinder, more environmentally friendly, and healthier nutrition plan. What are my nutritional goals based on all I’ve learned? As we move closer to the end of my 30 Day Challenge and headed towards the New Year, here is what I’m aiming for in our kitchen…
My husband and I have been moving towards a gradual shift to become meat free. We’ve both been at different stages, and at different times, for different reasons. My husband’s tastes lean vastly more towards a Mediterranean Diet. And I too have found greater health benefits in the Mediterranean Diet, the more I learn about nutrition, and how my body reacts to foods. But I also know that wheat gluten affects me, so now I know that after this cleanse is over I need to lessen the amount of gluten I have in my diet. I won’t be eliminating it, but I do see the reasons to reduce the amount I eat. It’s a filler for the most part, with minimal nutritional value in comparison. And I’m sick of belly bloat!
You can lessen the amount of gluten you eat with some simple changes. Switch from eating regular pasta to a rice pasta, or you can easily make/buy gluten free breads. Also watch labels.
I’ve spent a lot of time in my life worrying what others think of me and my choices, and I’m tired of playing this game. I worry what vegans will think, I worry what my friends and family will think. No more. My husband and I have taken the time to learn about nutrition and alternate choices when it comes to meat, dairy and sweets. We are making a hard core commitment now in implementing all we’ve learned along the way and all we will learn as we make changes permanent. The chart below shows the breakdown of the nutrition plan that my husband and I can both work with as we progress our way to a Vegetarian/Vegan lifestyle. I modified the Mediterranean Diet to rely less heavily on fish, this would be called an to be Ovo-Vegetarian/Pescatarian diet.
Starting From The Top….
Tier 1 – Sweets, especially those made with processed sugars and animal products will be severely limited. There are enough raw recipes that have no funky ingredients that can be sweet and delicious. It’s just a matter of either taking the time to learn to make them, or finding a good vegan bakery that maybe specializes in raw treats. Here are some examples …. Raw Deserts
Tier 2 – is all about my glass or two of wine I have when we go out to dinner or are at a social event where drinking is available. We don’t buy alcohol for the house unless it’s the holidays usually. In the summer we may get sangria or beer. But it’s an occasional thing.
Tier 3 – Fish and sea food for now will remain in our meal planning. But over time I want to phase it out and either move it up to the top and one day I will finally be completely meat free and it will no longer be in our kitchen.
And tier 4 – Eggs are a pretty regular part of our diet and like fish will be phased out too.
This right here is the future of protein and could very well one day be our main source of protein. I highly recommend this soy free, gmo free product for your Meatless Monday and beyond!
I could survive almost completely off of tier 5 through 8 – I’m a pasta lover but until I discovered and actually used gluten free pastas, it meant I had to live with tummy bloat. Tier 5 through 8 is my rock now and we already have been about 90% dairy free (cheese on pizza mainly), but are now 100% dairy free. The supplements I use from Arbonne keep it all nutritionally sound.
- Added sugar: Soda, candies, ice cream, table sugar and many others.
- Refined grains: White bread, pasta made with refined wheat, etc.
- Trans fats: Found in margarine and various processed foods.
- Refined Oils: Soybean oil, canola oil, cottonseed oil and others.
- Highly processed foods: Everything labelled “low-fat” or “diet” or looks like it was made in a factory. Other than Beyond Meat and a few other similar plant based meatless options.
One day, I will be completely meat free as I play with more and more recipes and become a better cook in my kitchen. I tried and failed so many times doing it the wrong way so that it would become permanent change. Soy can be unhealthy, as well as gluten can be. I feel very lucky to have come across Arbonne. Because in learning how to be gluten free I’ve learned how I can leap to being meat free without being unhealthy. You just need the right fooducation 😉. To be healthy, you need to cook. And to be a more compassionate consumer you need to cook, and cook the right things to be healthy. We are changing our habits, and you can too. For the animals, for the planet and for YOUR health!
In summary: Just like 3/4 of the rest if the world I’m trying to find healthy. And just like all the other animal advocates out there I’m trying to live kinder, but I also want to be healthy. I know I’m not the only other animal rights person who has had issues with becoming vegan. And I know many vegans don’t understand my dilemma. I know many who had trouble with health and veganism hide in the shadows afraid to admit they just don’t have the skills to live life a healthy vegan. I’m trying to find my way back there, but this time in a healthy way. So don’t bash me if you’re a vegan who just doesn’t get it. Help me, share recipes with me and tell me how you found the balance. And in the meantime, I will continue to move forward towards healthy and ethical sustainable living by learning and experimenting with cooking. And as I learn, I will share what I’ve learned so others can lead a kinder more ethical life with food.
The info below is from PETA. I am personally not a fan of PETA and the way they themselves treat animals and their views on euthanasia and especially their views on the Pit Bull breeds. There are many other animals rights/welfare organizations that are more compassionate and much less egotistical. But they are a wealth of information on veganism and sources for vegan products. Arbonne is PETA certified for the products being vegan and cruelty free!
Meatless; Soy-Free and Gluten-Free
- Neat “meat” is a new product made from a mix of nuts and garbanzo beans. It comes in four flavors: Mexican, Italian, Breakfast, and Original.
- Great Life by Lucinda has a variety of veggie burger mixes.
- Beyond Meat’s Beyond Beef Crumbles come in both Feisty Crumbles and Beefy Crumbles flavors, and they’re made from pea protein.
- Beyond Meat’s Beast Burger boasts the fact that it contains more iron and protein than its meaty equivalent, and more omegas than salmon.
- Cool Foods’ Vegi Bacon are “bacon bits” derived from pinto beans, and are ready to top your baked potato, salad, or soup.
- Sunshine Burgers are made from a variety of beans, seeds, and brown rice. They come in eight flavors, including Shiitake Mushroom, Loco Chipotle, and Hemp & Sage.
- Amy’s Sonoma Veggie Burger is made from quinoa, garbanzo beans, nuts, and vegetables.
- Hilary’s Eat Well Veggie Bites and several types of veggie burgers are made with grains, beans, seeds, and greens and are certified kosher as well.
Meatless; Gluten-Free (*These are not certified gluten-free, but the ingredient labels do not list gluten or wheat.)
- Gardein offers four gluten-free varieties: Chick’n Scallopini, Chipotle Black Bean Burger, the Ultimate Beefless Ground, and Garden Veggie Burger. These delectable options are made with a soy protein base.
- Textured vegetable protein (TVP) is a dehydrated soy product that looks like little flaky nuggets and is a great stand-in for ground beef. It can be rehydrated in about a minute and works well in spaghetti sauces, chili, tacos, and veggie burgers.
- Butler Soy Curls are perfect for grilling or cooking in soups, salads, stir-fries, and fajitas.
- Simply Balanced Smoky Chipotle Meatless Chicken* packs a lot of protein and is perfect for the summer grilling season.
- Simply Balanced Korean Barbecue Meatless Chicken* is another variety from this brand, which is carried exclusively by Target.
- Simply Balanced Mushroom Miso Meatless Turkey* is the brand’s third faux-meat flavor. Mushroom miso sounds delicious. It’s time to taste-test these cruelty-free meats!
- Tempeh is a fermented soy product that comes in the form of a dense cake, perfect sliced or cubed and then steamed or fried and added to stir-fries, pasta dishes, salads, and sandwiches. It’s especially delicious when smoked for a “BLT.”
- Praeger’s veggie burgers come in both kale and California varieties.
- Amy’s Veggie Loaf is packaged ready to eat! You can also opt for the low-sodium version.
- Beyond Meat has delectable chicken tenders that you should stock your freezer with ASAP.
- Seitan is a delectable meatless option made of wheat gluten. Available from many companies, it’s popular because it soaks up flavors extremely well and the texture is chewy and satisfying. You can also make your own!
- Field Roast vegan meat products are all wheat- and grain-based. They specialize in links, roasts, and meatless loafs—perfect for the holidays or anytime.
- Bahama Rice Burgers are rice-based and come in seven flavors.
- Amy’s California Veggie Burgers come in original and low-sodium varieties.
- Hot Dang Original Grain Burger is so delicious, but remember that only the original flavor is vegan.
*I found a pretty clear explanation here about my issues with soy, and she lays it out much better than I ever could! Wellness Mama – Is Soy Healthy
Ted-Talk: Why thinking you’re ugly is bad for you
About 10,000 people a month Google the phrase, “Am I ugly?” Meaghan Ramsey of the Dove Self-Esteem Project has a feeling that many of them are young girls. In a deeply unsettling talk, she walks us through the surprising impacts of low body and image confidence—from lower grade point averages to greater risk-taking with drugs and alcohol. And then shares the key things all of us can do to disrupt this reality.
Love yourself first, as you are RIGHT NOW. That’s where you need to start.